* Feel anxious hours before you even get on board?
* Easily find reasons not to ride at all that day?
* Nervous and shaky once in the saddle?
* Petrified to ask for that canter transition?
* Stomach churningly terrified when competing?
* Your mind swimming with the ‘what ifs’ all the time?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, this talk is definitely for you!
Whether it’s out hacking on the roads, riding in big open spaces or competing, scarily, we find our confidence can ebb away or even disappeared completely for no reason at all (although of course, we can often guess!). Whether you know or not why that confidence has vanished over the hills and far away, the ability to get it back can seem almost impossible. Join us for this interactive, very enjoyable evening and start on the road again to your riding dreams! And yes, there will be cake!
We will discuss:
Where on earth has that confidence gone?
Super quick & easy mental strategies for instant confidence.
A short hypnosis session for everyone. (not compulsory).
An exercise for attaining even deeper confidence.
Lego blocks for success.
Beat those ‘what if’ moments.
You will also be given a free hypnosis download for calm AND
A special discount voucher for our very successful Confidence 1 Day Workshop.
We will be bringing our hypnotherapy CDs, which are available at a discounted price only on that evening. (Cash only).
£10 paid in advance.
£15 on the door (cash). However, there are limited spaces!
This talk is run by:
Amanda Kirtland-Page (The Confident Horse Rider Ltd)
• Confidence & Competition Coach with over 30 years’ experience.
• Accredited Clinical Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist & Counsellor
• NLP Sports Practitioner
• Owner of The Confident Horse Rider Ltd. Running Clinics, Camps, Workshops & Talks in the UK and Ireland.
• Riding at BD Medium
• BD Trainee Judge
• Over 40 years working in the equine industry with top trainers, riders and horses in the UK and abroad.
• Trained with Olympic 3 Day Event Rider, Bertie Hill.
• Previously ridden in the BD South West & BD Southern Home International Teams, the Inter Regional Teams & Inter County Teams
• Represented Singapore in the International Asian Games as part of the successful 3 Day Event Team in Bangkok and Singapore.