Online Confidence Course
This course is tailor-made specifically to address your individual needs.
It is suitable for riders from any background, age, gender, skill level, experience or training.
You will learn how to build your core confidence, identify and control negative thought processes and stay calm before and during your ride.
This process focuses on you as an individual, dealing specifically with your particular confidence issues. You are unique. Your history is unique. How you respond to different situations and ideas are unique. These have to be carefully considered when using any strategy for boosting confidence in order for the work to be successful.
We will discuss all your difficulties (as we also do throughout your course) and make sure that this online course gives you all that you require.
Once new, positive changes are made, they will be with you for a lifetime. As an accredited hypnotherapist with over 20 years of experience working specifically with riders and being am a rider myself.
To have a 30 min FREE initial consultation with absolutely no obligation, please contact me.
Decide if you would like to do this course over a week or a month or even in one full day. The choice is entirely yours. Contact me to arrange payment and course arrangements.
- Five one-to-one coaching sessions via the telephone, Facetime or Skype. Each session will last for one hour.
- You will be sent 5 Modules to work through.
- You may also be sent extra information relevant to our one-to-one coaching sessions.
- There will be an overall ‘Plan of Action’ for each session and for your future progress.
- You will be sent a link to the mp3 Workshop Download via Dropbox. This consists of a short hypnosis session for you to use as often as you need.
- You can send unlimited emails during this course. I will answer your emails during office hours, however replies are normally limited to one email per day.
- On completion, you will be given access to a ‘member’s only’ area on Facebook (Confident Horse Rider’s Club). This is a club which offers support, info and help with your ongoing development.
CONTACT ME – To discuss this course.
“Dear Amanda, I just wanted to share with you how incredibly helpful I have found your course.
It has absolutely transformed my riding and confidence.
The last two lessons I have had, my regular instructor said ‘Wow! You look like a different rider. You won’t be needing me soon’.
The second instructor (who I haven’t had a lesson with for quite a while), when I spoke to her about the course
and its positive effects, said ‘Gosh, I’d completely forgotten that you used to be nervous’.
Many, many thanks again for the course. You are doing a wonderful thing. I have nothing but praise for you and the course”.
Katherine Locke, Aberdeen