A whole weekend focused on building confidence and overcoming riding fears.
* All meals, stabling, hay, straw, lorry parking. Horse hire available if required (must be booked in advance).
(Your accommodation is not included, but available upon request in our beautiful cottage onsite – https://www.newtonhall-suffolk.com/residential-weekends/)
* 3 Days of group lessons (Flatwork/Poles/Grids/Jumping – your choice).
* Last day – Full day of fun! Individual test riding sessions, optional jumping. Confidence sessions.
* Unmounted group sessions for confidence.
* NLP, Sports Coaching, Hypnotherapy for Confidence, Mind Maps, Timeline work & Planning Strategies.
* Rider pack which includes all notes needed for the weekend and mental strategies plus a free hypnosis CD.
* Free talks/demos in the evenings from guest speakers.
* Optional activities include Yoga, Fitness Sessions, Osteopathic treatments for you and/or your horse.
AM – Group session (Ridden – small groups of similar level)
PM – Flatwork session in small group of similar level.
Tea and Cake
Planning and aims for camp
Hypnosis for confidence.
AM: Flatwork/improving dressage scores and polework
Lunchtime – Discussion and resolution of any flatwork or dressage competition issues.
PM: Choice of flatwork/poles or jumping in the afternoon.
Evening session on confidence using NLP (sports coaching).
Fun day incorporating poles, jumping and flatwork, putting all you have learnt in to practice,
Afternoon hypnotherapy/mindfullness session
Use of mind maps and planning strategies
All lessons will focus on bringing in confidence strategies when riding and the emphasis will be on integrating the confidence strategies you will learn about in the unmounted sessions and bringing those into your ridden sessions.
Support and help throughout.
YOUR TRAINER: Amanda Kirtland-Page
Confidence & Performance Coach with over 30 years’ experience.
Accredited Clinical Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist & Counsellor
NLP Sports Practitioner
The Confident Horse Rider Ltd. Running Clinics, Camps, Workshops & Talks in the UK and Ireland.
Riding at BD Medium
BD Trainee Judge
Over 40 years working in the equine industry with top trainers, riders and horses in Singapore, Malaysia, Italy & the UK.
Trained with Olympic 3 Day Event Rider, Bertie Hill.
Ridden in the BD South West and Southern Home International Teams, the Inter Regional Teams & Inter County Teams.
Represented Singapore in the International Asian Games as part of the successful 3 Day Event Team in Bangkok and Singapore.
Steeplechase and flat race amateur jockey in Singapore & Malaysia.
£345 per person inclusive of all meals, stabling, hay, straw, lorry parking. Horse hire available if required (must be booked in advance)
Accommodation available upon request in our beautiful cottage onsite – https://www.newtonhall-suffolk.com/residential-weekends/
INFO: For more information on the content of this camp:
BOOKING & PAYMENTS: To book or for any additional information please call 01473 785 616 or email email@example.com