Cost will depend on each venue and facilities.
- 4 x mounted lessons in small groups or 3 mounted sessions and 1 ‘Fun Day’ to include individual sessions.
- Mental strategies for instant confidence.
- Mindfulness for riders.
- 1 x Full hypnosis session (optional).
- Secrets of dealing with the ‘What If’s’.
- Overcoming known fears a fun way.
- Dealing with the unexpected.
- Planning and Mind Maps for motivation and progress.
Massage for Horses
The Us Of Oils For Horses
Mounted sessions in small groups to cater for the needs of the individuals. Emphasis will be on integrating the confidence strategies and learning new riding skills. Support and help throughout.
We have a range of mounted sessions from flatwork, poles, X-poles and optional jumping, all normally within a large indoor arena. Some camps do have X-country jumps available and normally there is an option to go for a hack in a small group.
* Private unmounted sessions available throughout the weekend. Individual work on your specific difficulties. (Confidence related or any other difficulties) £40
* Private mounted sessions available.
Treat yourself and your horse to a fabulous holiday retreat in Sussex! Stay in the on-site Crockstead Farm Hotel, with it’s beautiful surroundings with the attached Equestrian Centre for your horse.
Just you and your horse, or come with a friend or group.
Ideal if you want to get away and enjoy some fabulous ‘me’ time, but in an environment whereby you are supported in whatever you would like to take part in and have use of all facilities.
For your horse:
- We have a block of permanent stables available in the barn, matted, with optional straw or shavings bed already down for your horse when you arrive.
- Turn out can be arranged.
- Equine Massage.
- Oils for horses.
- Beautiful onsite hotel with bar & restaurant. (Or you can stay in your lorry if you wish).
- Massage Sessions.
- Mechanical Horse Sessions.
- Beautiful walks and time for relaxation.
- Confidence Sessions – mounted & unmounted.
- Mindfulness & meditation.
- Hypnosis specifically for horse riders.
- Therapy to work on any issues you would like to address (equine related or other, e.g., phobias, smoking, weight loss, etc.).
For both you and your horse:
- Use of 60 x 23 indoor arena with new wax/fiber surface. Viewing gallery.
- Use of 60 x 20 outdoor arena.
- Derby arena, jumps from tiny banks and cross poles upwards.
- Large X-country arena available (new 2014). All on flat, well maintained grass. Jumps start with simple small logs on the ground up to skinnys, corners, etc.
- 200 Acres of hacking around the fields at Crockstead.
- Lessons in flatwork, improving dressage scores, poles, gridwork, show jumping & x-country jumping available.
All retreat visitors are sent a questionnaire, which gives you the opportunity to choose whatever activity you wish to do.
Trainer: Amanda Kirtland-Page
Confidence & Competition Coach with over 25 years’ experience in coaching & therapy.
40 years working in the equine industry with top trainers, riders and horses in the UK and abroad.
Accredited Clinical Hypnotherapist
Psychotherapist & Counsellor
NLP Sports Practitioner
Riding at BD Medium level
BD Trainee Judge
Trained with Olympic 3 Day Event Rider, Bertie Hill.
Previously ridden in the BD South West Home International Teams,
South West Inter Regional Teams
Inter County Teams
Represented Singapore in the International Asian Games as part of the successful 3 Day Event Team in Bangkok and Singapore.
‘Can’t wait until the next one! Please put my name down! Thank you SO much, I have learned SO much! I have found new confidence and can’t wait to get going at home too! amazing camp, absolutely loved it! Don’t want to go home! Thank you’ Jemma Campbell
‘I have had a wonderful weekend with my horse, I have enjoyed every aspect of the camp. Amanda, you are SO positive and calming and gave me new found positivity. thank you so much, hopefully see you again soon’. Anne Michie
‘Am buzzing! My long-term goals are being ticked off as completed in just a couple of days. Honestly, anyone wanting to grow their confidence on their horse, please come along to one of Amanda Kirtland-Pages courses’. Kate Bridgewater
‘Absolutely fantastic weekend at camp thank you Amanda Kirtland-Page xx highly recommended xx’ Lisa Reid
‘Absolutely loved my 3 day confidence camp with Amanda Kirtland-Page can highly recommend it!’ Joann West
‘The information on this camp was fantastic and explained very well. I have really enjoyed the whole weekend, and will definitely use the things I have learned in future with my horse’ Laura Mannall